Friday, August 30, 2013

24 Weeks



How far along: 24 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes. I only have one pair of shorts that fit now. Bummer. 
Sleep: Still wake up to pee a lot, but it's fun to wake up and feel her move in the middle of the night. I'm tired. A. lot. 
Best moment of this week: Well, we were on vacation this week, so there were a lot of great moments. In regards to Ev, we registered at Target yesterday. Yay! Also, for the first time someone I didn't know told me congratulations, so I'm hopefully getting out of the 'maybe she is pregnant or maybe she ate too many donuts' phase. 
Miss anything: Not monitoring my caffeine intake. 
Movement: Yes. A lot. Justin's felt her move several times, and I can see my stomach move when she does. 
Gender: Still a girl.  
Labor signs: No 
Belly button in or out: In!
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, I hope. 
Looking forward to: Being able to comfortably lay on my stomach and back again. 
Baby is the size of a: Ear of corn? About a pound and a half, apparently and around a foot long. So, really we should just call her a Subway footlong.  

Here she is in Charleston during our vacation. 

Here's Justin's food baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment