Saturday, September 14, 2013

26 Weeks


How far along: 26 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yep. Mostly. 
Sleep: Eh, it's okay. 
Best moment of this week: We went on a date to Lake Fayetteville yesterday. That was fun. (picture below) Justin even made a list of everything we were doing on the date, so I could cross things off. 
Miss anything: Being able to breathe! This baby is pushing on my diaphragm. 
Movement: A ton. She's a busy girl. 
Gender: Still a girl.  
Labor signs: No 
Belly button in or out: In. 
Wedding ring on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, I hope. 
Looking forward to: Seeing the little person who's moving in my stomach. It's weird to not know what she looks like. 
Baby is the size of a: I don't know, a heavy baguette?...weighs between 1.5 and 2 pounds. Around 14 inches long. 



1 comment:

  1. Celeste!!! Your answers crack me up, I feel like I can actually hear you saying them!! She's a lucky little girl!!

    ReplyDelete