Friday, March 25, 2011

So, it's been a while

I'm alive. I know you were all so concerned.

It's spring break. Wanna know what I've been doing?

Buying very necessary things like doors and window panes.  
 Wedding stuff, in short. 
Addressing invitations like a machine. 

I've also hung out with Justin (brother and fiance), spent time with my fam, graded Perspectives, did homework, and read a little bit (not as much as I'd like.) 

Thrilling right? 

Good news is, I'm hanging out with some super fun people tonight, AND Kels, Rach, Kelly, and Kaitlyn are coming over tomorrow to stay the night after their trip to Savannah. I'm so excited! 

Happy Spring Break, y'all!



2 comments:

  1. What are those pink things? They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candlestick holders that I'm debating painting.

    ReplyDelete