Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wedding Thoughts

Save the dates- I love ours. Really. I think they're wonderful. However, they're probably not worth the money when you think about it. I mean we just send an invitation with the same thing. They're stinkin cute though, and they get to adorn people's fridges everywhere. If they make people pray for us, then they're super worth it. :)

Wedding shoes-People ask way more than I expect if I have shoes yet or know what I want. Seriously, folks? I'm a student. And an RA. Shoes are close to the least of my worries.

Wedding favors-Again, I don't get it. Maybe I'm just cheap, but the wedding/invitations/reception is pricey enough. Do you really not love me enough to come to a wedding and not get a "favor"? I know you who are reading this love me enough, but where the stink did that tradition start?

Photography-We're debating the Justin can't see me before the wedding or he can thing. I don't know what I think. I think the tradition is precious, and Justin is sentimental, so he'd like it. Buttttttt it'd probably be more convenient to see each other before, huh? What are your thoughts?

Not wedding related: It's stinkin cold. I wanna be here:

2 comments:

  1. love you and love all these thoughts. nobody needs a favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride, but those "first look" pictures make me want to cry with joy.

    ReplyDelete