Thursday, May 19, 2011

9 days!

Y'all! I get to be Mrs. Justin Neal Morgan in 9 days!! We're in the single digits. I feel like I have tons to do, however I am currently taking a break from organizing and planning and making lists to 1. eat and 2. catch up on other non-wedding related things. (It's sort of like life still goes on even when I'm way busy. Huh. Weird.)

I just finished eating one of my favorite things, spaghetti noodles with a little bit of butter and Parmesan cheese. Seriously. It's probably so bland to you, but don't knock it 'til you try it. I love it.

Also, here are some pictures to prove I graduated! Or at least that I have a cap and gown. :)
That's my grandpa with his kids and his kids kids.

 I. look. just. like. my. mom.



My cousin Piper. She's rotten. 
Barefoot with my besties!

On the wedding side of things however, I just ordered 35 packages of sparklers from an online magic shop. How goofy is that? They were way cheaper than anywhere else. That's random. 

1 comment:

  1. Just read your comment! It KILLS me that I can't be at your wedding. However, I KNOW you will look beautiful as ever and it will be the most spectacular day of your life thus far. And lucky for us all, it doesn't remain the best day of your life. It just keeps getting better. I will be dying to see pictures. I can't believe you will be a wife in just a few short days. You will be a great one! Love you!

    ReplyDelete