Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We just like to keep you on your toes

Well, y'all, if you haven't heard yet, the location of our wedding got changed. 4 days before. This isn't a joke. It obviously wasn't what we planned, but how the heck do you plan for monsoon season when you get engaged in December?! You can't, so we adapted! Instead of getting married where we planned, we are getting married at my parents house, and y'all, I am SO excited. When we were first choosing a place to get married it was mentioned, but seemed unrealistic. I thought it would be sweet and romantic to get married at my house in my parents yard, but 250ish people?! That's unreal. Welp, now it's real. And I'm. Thrilled.

So, if you didn't know, you do now. We're working really hard to make sure everyone who was invited knows, but I just don't know how possible it is. We don't even have time to mail stuff out again! Check out the website for my address and a map. Thanks for being so flexible everyone!

Now, we get married in 3 basically 2 days. Wanna know what I've been up to? Lots. Lots and lots of fun stuff.
 Yep. That's a torch.
How great are my bridesmaids diggin' in the dirt to help me out!?


Is it Saturday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment