Monday, May 16, 2011

Life lately

Y'all! 
I'M A GRADUATE!!!!

That's right. I'm DONE with college. Praise the Lord. I don't think I had another week much less anymore years of homework left in me. Officially, I have a Bachelors of Science in Human Development, Family Sciences, and Rural Sociology with a concentration in Child Development in case you were wondering. 

I've been annoyingly busy lately, but so many fun things have happened!

For one, I had my bachelorette party. We had dinner at Viejo, had a scavenger hunt, and I got to stay the night we some of my besties after opening presents. I have super friends. 




We also started moving stuff into the apartment! 




It's a work in progress. 

And we went to my sweet friend Kelsey's wedding in OKC with our friends Ben and Heather. It was a way fun trip with a sketchy looking Thai restaurant and a beautiful wedding. 



I'm getting married in 12 almost 11 days. That's nuts. That's almost single digits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment