Monday, February 7, 2011

Thoughts of a girl avoiding a paper


  • Welp, the save-the-dates have gone out (some of them :), and our wedding website is up. You'd think I'd get stuff like this done super fast, but it's as close to finished as it's gonna get for now. We're about to start reserving chairs and tables and all that sort of stuff, so if you do happen to check out our website please go ahead and RSVP even if we've talked about you coming or not. If you don't do it, then I'll have to do it later. It'd be super helpful if you could just do it for me. :)


Now, I will be productive. 
Love, 
Celeste. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't know if its necessary, but I'm RSVPing.
    Also, I kind of told Kristin Schulz she could come. (She's likely coming to Fay in May.) Can she come? She & I don't want to cause you any extra stress or $$$. Is it a bad idea for her to come around then? Let me know what you think. :)

    LOVE YOU. Miss being able to text you at random. Canada. psh.

    ReplyDelete